Summer is here and time to make some granola to suit the season!
Here is my latest homemade granola recipe for some tropical fresh mango and fresh vanilla variety!
Super easy to make up a batch that will last you easily for a week to enjoy and kick start your morning with or as a little extra topping on some yogurt during the day.
If you need some more ideas or like making your own homemade granola then you will have to head over to the Granola Recipe Section to see all of the ones I have made so far, plenty to choose from.
- 4 Cup's Big Oats
- 1 Cup Plain Nut's - I used Sunflower Seed's and Hazelnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Fresh Vanilla Pod
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- ⅓ Cup Dark Syrup, Agave or Raw Honey
- ½ Mango Puréed
- Preheat your oven to 175c and line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- First to make your mango purée by slicing up ½ of the mango and with a hand blender just blend until you get a nice smooth mixture with no lumps left.
- In a mixing bowl add all of your dried ingredients and combine.
- Now time to mix in the other ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Spread out the mixture evenly over the baking tray so it cooks evenly and place in the oven.
- After 15-20 minutes remove and stir the granola around to make sure everything get's cooked evenly and cook for another 15-20 minutes and remove and leave to cool down.
- Once cooled store in an airtight container till you need to eat this amazing granola!