With this recipe I wanted to try and combine two recipes together to make something new for my followers to try!
I love cheesecake and always trying to find new ways to make something similar, new and exciting.
This time I ended up making some new exciting toppings using some chocolate powder, fresh strawberries and some coconut milk all mixed together with some chia seeds to make a topping for the raw no bake cheesecake like base to these puddings.
The recipe will make three to four of these mini chia seed puddings and will be based solely on the strawberry version of the three kinds I made.
If you want to make the chocolate version all you have to do is add 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and for the coconut version just leave it plain with chia seeds and coconut milk!
- 10 Medjool Dates - Pitted
- ½ Cup Almonds
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Honey, Syrup or Agave
- Chia Topping
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- ½ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Pureed Strawberries
- In a food processor add the dates, almonds, sunflower seeds and syrup and process until everything combines into a small dough like consistency.
- Press mixture firmly down into the bottom of your container.
- Time to make the chia puddings by mixing together the coconut milk, chia seeds and pureed strawberries together.
- Pour chia mixture on top of the base and place in the fridge over night to harden.