Sometimes you come across a delicious recipe which contain only a couple of ingredients and can be whipped up super easily and this is one of them.
I could have made it even more simple but decided to add some natural freshness to the flavour by some delicious fresh mint leaves to the recipe.
As the recipe is so straight forward I am going to keep the description the same so enjoy and let me know how delicious you found this pudding.
- 1 Cup Skyr or Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Honey, Syrup or Agave
- Handful fresh mint leaves
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and mix together until everything gets combined.
- Spoon out the mixture into a glass or bowl
- Place in the fridge for couple of hours to set