Sometimes recipes can be super simple and still look and taste delicious.And this is one of them.
Been in a spinach mood recently seeing what I can make with this amazing green veggie.
If you are needing a quick homemade baked treat then look no further than this simple 4 ingredient spinach oat cookie. In matter of 30 minutes you could be enjoying these.
Of course you can spice the cookies up with some cinnamon, nutmeg, seeds or nuts, I decided to throw in some sunflower seeds for some extra crunch
- ½ Cup Oats
- 1 Handful Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 1 Medium Banana
- 2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat your oven to 175c and prepare a baking tray for the cookies.
- With a small hand blender, process the spinach and banana until you get a nice puree consistency.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and add the oats and vanilla extract and stir.
- Form small cookie dough balls and press down gently to spread them out, repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place in the oven and baked for around 10 minutes
- Remove and leave to cool down.