Needing something as a mid morning snack with a healthy natural energy kick then look no further! Even if you need something for the pick me up afternoon snack then still look no further.
I have the recipe for you, delicious date balls filled with crunchy nuts and seeds, natural plain oats and freshly grounded coffee and you have the snack you need.
These balls are great to make during the weekend for the week ahead, take less than 10 minutes and you have a batch of them to enjoy.
- 1 Cup Nuts and Seeds - I used almonds, pumpkin and sunflower
- 14 Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1-2 Teaspoon Grounded Coffee
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until all of the ingredients have combined.
- Roll mixture into small balls and repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to harden.
- Keep in the fridge in an airtight container until you have enjoyed all these delicious balls.