How amazing do these Oat Bars look!
If you are needing something tasty, guilt free and energy packed mid morning or afternoon snack then look no further than this recipe!
I was in two minds whether I should include peanut butter in these bars when making them in the kitchen but I am so glad I decided to go with my stomach as it gives the bars a nice texture and amazing taste!
If you want to include other nuts, seeds or dried fruits than those included in my ingredients list then go ahead and add your own personal touch and let me know! Show them off on Facebook or Instagram and make sure you tag me in the photo so I can see the end result.
These bars can be stored in the fridge for up to week in an airtight container.
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ½ Cup Syrup, Agave, Honey
- 3 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil.
- 2 Cup Large Oats
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seed
- ¼ Cup Sesame Seed
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ½ Cup Chopped Dried Apricots
- Prepare a square/rectangle baking tin with some baking paper for later on.
- In a large deep frying pan add the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil and melt over a medium heat for a couple of minutes before adding the oats and coating them all over.
- Pour the oat mixture into a large mixing bowl and add all of the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking tin and spread out evenly, pressing down hard to make sure the mixture gets nice and compacted.
- Place in the fridge to set and harden for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove and slice into bars/squares and time to enjoy!