This is kind of a first for the website to be putting up a delicious bread style recipe!
If you are needing a nice easy bread to have as a little addition to the plate or dinner party then you do not have to look any further than this one!
It’s very easy to make and creates a healthier version and take on the tradition garlic bread style offering!
Maybe in the future if you like this one so much more bread, but not banana, style recipes will appear up on the website and Instagram feed for you to enjoy!
- 1 Litre Warm Water
- 50 grams Yeast
- 1¾ Cups Oats
- 1 Tablespoon Flour - Tipo 00 is the best!
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 2-3 Cloves Garlic Pressed
- ⅓ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Teaspoon Course Salt
- Handful Sliced Cherry Tomato
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
- In a large mixing bowl add the oats, flour and salt and mix together.
- Now add the honey and yeast mixture into the mixing bowl and combine.
- Pour mixture out onto a prepare baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Leave the mixture to rise for a couple of hours.
- Preheat your oven to 225c
- Place in the oven to bake.
- Now time to mix together the pressed garlic, olive oil fresh rosemary and salt for the topping
- After around 10-15 minutes remove from the oven and gently press the halved tomatoes into the top of the bread and paint the top of the bread with the garlic olive oil mixture.
- Place back into the oven fro another 10 minutes or so till golden brown.
- Remove and slice into squares and enjoy this delicious garlic bread.