I had been flicking through some of my older recipes and photos on Instagram and came across my oringal recipe I made of these Brownies but with Fresh Raspberries and like with many of my other recipes I like to adapt and adjust them with new, fun, different ingredients.
This time I wanted to add some extra fun flavours to them and they did not disappoint. Adding some fresh lime zest and juice as well as some grated ginger gave them a stubble but delicious taste! If you like ginger and a little more kick to the brownies add some extra by all means.
- 1 Cup Nut or Seed Butter - I used Peanut Butter.
- 2 Medium Mashed Banana's
- ¼ Cup Raw Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- Juice and Zest from one Lime
- Preheat the oven to 175c and prepare a square baking tray with some baking paper.
- Add all the ingredients into a food processor.
- Process until everything gets combined together, you may have to scrap down the sides a couple of times.
- Remove brownie mixture and spread out evenly in your baking tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 30 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cook down and set before enjoying! I prefer to leave them in the fridge overnight and enjoy them the following day!