Sometimes the best kind of smoothies are the ones you look into the fridge and see what do I have that could work well in the blender.
This time is, the recipe ended up being all green fresh ingredients to use and it was super delicious and refreshing.
I am thinking of new and exciting ways to make and bake with some fresh mint and peppermint herbs I have growing on my balcony here in Copenhagen as they are loving the morning sunshine and they are growing quicker than I can use it, but I am not going to complain!
- 2 Kiwis
- Handful Fresh Mint
- 1 Packed Cup Spinach Leaves
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Cup Milk or Yogurt (Depending on how thick you like the consistency)
- 1 Banana
- Place everything into a blender.
- Process until you get a nice smooth constituency
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!