So many different elements but still a simple natural ingredient list for these no bake raw energy blissball recipe!
I picked up some dried figs this week from a local supermarket here in Copenhagen and have been snacking on them during the day, using them in a salad, mixed into my morning breakfast bowl and now within this recipe!
I think that dried figs might be an ingredient that I use more often! So cool, crunchy and full of natural sweetness.
When making and getting your hands dirty with this recipe the mixture may feel a little oily and sticky from the coconut oil but don’t worry when you throw them into the fridge the balls will set and the oiliness will not longer be!
- ½ Cup Plain Almonds
- 2 Cups Dried Figs
- ¼ Cup Dried Cranberries
- ¼ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ¼ Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- In a food processor add all of the ingredients.
- Process until all combined and form a nice mixture
- Time to get your hands messy and form the mixture into small balls.
- Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the balls into the fridge to harden before enjoying.
- Balls can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days of enjoyment!