Actually this recipe comes from a little inspiration from another I previous made before: Banana Peanut Butter Oat Muffins
Just by adding a few more new ingredients and changing the way it is baked I have a brand new delicious recipe for you to try out!
I have been in a ginger mood recently and love using it in my food and also drinks as well, muddled up a little, grated, sliced and diced it adds so much flavour.
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Mashed Medium Bananas
- 1 Egg - Flax Seed or Normal
- 1-2 Teaspoons freshly grated ginger.
- 2 Tablespoon Honey, Agave, Syrup
- ½ Cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Flax Seed
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Powder
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
- Preheat your oven to 175c and lining a square baking tin with some baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add your peanut butter, bananas, egg and honey and whisk together creating a nice creamy mixture.
- Time to add in the remaining ingredients and get those arm muscles working and mixing until everything has been combined.
- Spoon mixture out into your square baking tin and spread out evenly.
- Place in the oven and bake for around 20-25 minutes.
- Remove and leave to cool down before removing from the baking tray