Oh yes these are amazing! I fancied making some banana muffins recently and tried to find the best, different but also easy recipe out there and give it ago! And it did not disappoint!
I adapted recipe a little here and there and added some freshly ground coffee as well to give these muffins another fun taste and it works so well with the chocolate and oats, feel like you have a cheeky little breakfast snack all in one bite.
Your talking less than 7 ingredients here to make these beauties and within 20 minutes out of the oven and ready to enjoy.
- 2 Cups Oats
- 2 Large Banana's
- 2 Eggs/Flax Seed Eggs
- ¾ Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1-2 Teaspoon Ground Coffee
- Handful of Dark Chocolate Chips/Chunks/Pieces
- Preheat your oven to 175c and prepare your muffin moulds
- In a food processor or blender add all of the ingredients apart from the chocolate and process until everything has been incorporated.
- Add in the chocolate and pulse a couple of times.
- Spoon out the mixture into your moulds and fill close to the top.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes
- Remove and leave to cool down.