Wow, what a title! When telling this recipe to people I sometimes forget how long is it to explain what exactly these tiny little delicious balls have to offer!
I have some fresh mint growing on my balcony here in Copenhagen and I am always looking at new exciting ways to try and incorporate it into my recipes.
Chocolate and Mint go hand in hand in my eye so I thought why not be part of a new no bake energy blissball recipe!
- 1 Cup Oats
- ½ Cup Pitted Dates
- ¼ Cup Peanut Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Honey
- ½ Cup Nuts or Seeds - I used Sunflower, Pumpkin and Almonds
- ¼ Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks/Pieces
- 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
- In a food processor add all of the ingredients.
- Process until all combined and form a nice mixture
- Time to get your hands messy and form the mixture into small balls.
- Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the balls into the fridge to harden before enjoying.
- Balls can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days of enjoyment!