Pumpkin Pumpkin everywhere! My feed on Instagram and as you can see from many of the recipes posted on here contain the magical orange vegetable at the moment!
I haven’t made granola recently but I decided this week as I had so much pumpkin puree and actually oats in the kitchen it was a perfect reason to make up a new batch.
All of my granola recipes I make for the website follow a similar recipe with the same base ingredients being used again throughout the majority of them. It’s the main show stopper ingredient that changes each time, for instance its the time for pumpkin puree to feature.
- 4 Cup's Big Oats
- 1 Cup Plain Nut/Seeds - I used Sunflower Seed's, Almonds and Pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 3 Tablespoons Melted Coconut Oil
- ⅓ Cup Dark Syrup, Agave or Raw Honey
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- Preheat your oven to 175c and line a baking tray with some baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl add all of your dried ingredients and combine.
- Now time to mix in the other ingredients to the bowl and stir.
- Spread out the mixture evenly over the baking tray so it cooks evenly and place in the oven.
- After 20-25 minutes remove and stir the granola around to make sure everything get's cooked evenly and cook for another 20-25 minutes and remove and leave to cool down.
- Once cooled store in an airtight container till you need to eat this amazing granola!