Going with the seasons and what produce is around at the moment means that my go to recipes will also have to adapt and change a little as well.
This time my no bake raw energy blissballs have a little makeover with the help of some delicious butternut squash as the new seasonal ingredient.
- 1 Cup Pitted Dates
- 1 Cup Mixed Nuts and Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Fresh Grated Ginger
- 2 Tablespoon Butternut Squash Puree
- ¼ Cup Oats
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until everything comes together as one.
- Start to roll the mixture into small balls and repeat until everything has been used up
- Place in the fridge for a couple of hours to set.