Why do you just have to enjoy your smoothie in a glass as you can see through post and feeds across social media platforms they can also be enjoyed in a nice bowl too!
I enjoyed this pink bowl of goodness recently at the weekend after a long weekend I fancied a smoothie but also a bowl of something so with this I got the best of both worlds.
Throwing in a handful of oats to the blender bulked this up a little more and kept me going all morning.
- ¾ Cup Fresh or Frozen Raspberries!
- ⅓ Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Milk or Yogurt (depending on how thick you would like it)
- Handful Fresh Mint Leaves (optional)
- Place everything into a blender.
- Process until you get a nice smooth constituency
- Pour into a bowl and enjoy!