These cookies contain no butter, eggs or oil! Just a handful of delicious ingredients and you get these crunchy cookies for your enjoyment.
A mixture of Oats and Almond Meal make the base for these cookies and give them a lovely nutty taste and crunchy texture, throwing in a handful of pumpkin seeds and your ready for your guilt free energy snack.
Of course if you want to go one step further with these cookies throw in some dried fruit as well to go for the deluxe version, at the time I didn’t have any to hand so that will be version 2.0!
- 1.5 Cups Oats
- ¼ Cup Oat Flour
- ½ Cup Almond Meal - Pulse some almonds in a food processor until you get half chopped half flour
- ½ Teaspoon Baking Soda
- ⅓ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ½ Cup Syrup, Honey or Agave
- Preheat your oven to 175c and prepare a baking tray with some baking paper.
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until everything gets combined
- Spoon out the cookie dough mixture one big tablespoon at a time onto the baking tray
- Spreading them out evenly and gently pressing them down.
- Place in the oven and cook for around 15 minutes until golden brown
- Remove and leave to cool down before removing from the tray